Policies & Proceedures
Leisuresec believes that excellence in the management of Health & Safety is an essential element within our overall business plan – a good health & safety record goes hand in hand with high productivity and quality standards.
People are the most important asset to Leisuresec, and we are totally committed to ensuring their health, safety and welfare at all times. From an economic point of view, the company believes that prevention is not only better, but cheaper than cure. There is no necessary conflict between humanitarian and commercial considerations. Profits and safety are not in competition;. on the contrary, safety is good business. From a legal perspective, Leisuresec is committed to complying with all relevant health & safety legislation.
Where it is reasonably practicable to do so, we will strive to go beyond the requirements of legislation. Leisuresec is committed to ongoing monitoring and review processes, so continual improvement in the management of Health & Safety can be achieved.
Leisuresec and all our personnel are committed to the quality of our services and aim to achieve this through:
- Maintaining a Quality Management System
- Communicating company policies and procedures to all personnel through induction training, Head Office notice board, Security Operatives Code of Conduct and Assignment Instructions;
- Continually trying to improve the level of customer satisfaction;
- Developing and promoting a culture of continuous improvement;
- Continuous training of our personnel;
- Reviewing the performance of the Quality Management System and our objectives at bi-annual management meetings to ensure their effectiveness and continued suitability;
- Ensuring all appropriate insurance is in place.
Health & Safety
Leisuresec is committed to ongoing monitoring and review processes of Health & Safety by:
- Providing adequate control of Health & Safety risks arising from our work activities;
- Consulting with our employees on matters affecting their Health & Safety;
- Providing and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- Ensuring safe handling and use of substances;
- Providing information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- Ensuring all employees have adequate training;
- Ensuring all employees are competent to carry out their duties;
- Preventing accidents and cases of work related ill health;
- Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions;
- Reviewing and revising this policy at regular intervals.
Leisuresec ensures that every aspect of its activity is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices by:
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources and energy;
- Integrating sustainability considerations in all business decisions;
- Minimising waste by the implementation of improved operating practices and recycling materials whenever practical;
- Ensuring all waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner;
- Investing in the development of new technologies and processes that will improve performance and reduce environmental impact;
- Minimising the impact on sustainability of all employee transportation;
- Creating and promoting a culture of greater environmental awareness;
- Ensuring we comply with all environmental legislation.