Retail Park Security Supervisor - Essex
- You must be willing to perform a wide range of site specific duties for which training will be given.
- Must have IOSH and be at least working towards NEBOSH accreditation.
- Must be able to remain alert during long sessions in isolation
IOSH and be at least working towards NEBOSH accreditation
42 hours per week (minimum)
£10.50 per hour
Continual Security Training
- Perform a thorough patrol of the car park and highlight any suspicious activity Report any vehicle that is illegally parked, parked in a disable bay without a badge or parked on the verge directly outside the casino. Physically patrol around the vehicles on the casino car park only include back of the casino in the patrol.
- Check the vehicles in the car park. Any suspicious persons/vehicles are to be approached with caution, try to gain a registration number, make & model of vehicles involved in any incidents, jot down a description of any persons involved in any incidents. Inform reception/manager of any unusual incidents. Incident report to be completed of any unusual occurrences
- Screen all visitors and vehicles entering site
- Check all contractors have the correct work permit prior to access to site
- Security supervisor must carry out continuous car park patrolling duties, remaining highly vigilant and deterring any criminal activity. using Body worn recording device
- The security officer must remain highly visible and act as visual deterrent.
- All duties must be coordinated with the site management.