Door Supervisor - Reading
We are looking for security professionals who possess the characteristics and credentials to thrive upon the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment.
Safety and security are of paramount importance in dealing with the public, but so too is providing a high level of customer service.
A customer-friendly approach to the role is an essential requirement, but candidates must also have the following qualities:
- Proven organisational skills
- Efficient decision making ability
- Assertiveness and confidence during intense pressurised situations
- An ability to recognise and diffuse conflict.
£10.00 per hour
Continual Security Training
As an SIA licensed member of our operational security team you will be expected to fulfil a wide range of public facing duties collectively intended to uphold the law support the police and where applicable preserve the rights of local residents.
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Screening a person's suitability to enter an event or establishment
- Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items
- Responding to incidents within a queue, audience or spectator group.
- Dealing with conflict diplomatically within the designated areas.
- in your efforts to uphold the law use approved Restraint and escorting techniques only when alternative non-physical strategies have been exhausted.
- to create a secure safe and welcoming environment for the general public and present a deterrent to antisocial behaviour and criminal activity.