Benefits of concierge security
Concierge staff are becoming more common in buildings across the UK. Previously something you would see mainly in the United States and in five-star hotels, they are now regularly found in office buildings and residential properties. Security officers can also be required for these sites and many professional security companies offer them as a combined service.
Here are the top 10 benefits of making use of a concierge security officer.
- Staff or residents will feel secure and have peace of mind in their workplace or home
- The officer will be able to monitor and control access, keeping records of those entering and leaving
- With local knowledge they can answer questions and provide information
- Their presence will act as a deterrent to potential thieves, trespassers and vandals
- They can deal with deliveries, sign for and hold parcels as required
- Customer service will be improved by having a friendly and professional face, and easily accessible point of contact
- Costs can be reduced through employment of one person, and all frontline security staff should be trained in customer service
- Building entrances can be vulnerable if left unattended
- They are onsite and can respond to incidents quickly
- They will protect your property and people
If you’d like to find out more and see how Leisuresec can help you with concierge security please get in touch today.