Careful recruitment & selection
- Traditional & online recruitment allows us to access more candidates from your local area.
- Using innovative technologies we can select, induct and deploy relief guards in minutes; and their SIA licences are automatically checked daily.
Implementing tailored training & development programmes; run by industry accredited trainers
- We provide bespoke, site specific training. We’ll work with you to design a programme tailor-made to fit your security needs.
Using a variety of methods to continuously monitor security performance
- Guards’ performance is monitored against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); activities are tracked in real-time using the FocalPoint security app.
- Our Quality Compliance team make regular site visits to check performance, service levels and provide support.
- We provide body-worn cameras where requested by the client or as the risk assessment dictates. In addition to deterring criminal activity, they demonstrate the quality of service Leisuresec guards are providing.
- We listen to and act on feedback from everyone involved in our services; conducting Customer Satisfaction Questionnaires (CSQs) at a time to suit you, speaking to the general public and our security guards during site visits and providing a channel for anyone to comment through our website.